Saturday, February 8, 2014

Revelation 3: 7-13

.7And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia you must write:

'The holy-one, the true-one, the (one) having the key of David, the (one) opening and not-one will shut, and shutting and not-one opens, says the-things-here -

.8I knew2 your works - look!, I gave2 before you a door having been opened2 which not-one-person is able to shut it - that you have small ability, and you kept my word, and you did not deny my name. .9Look!, I may give (some) from the synagogue of satan, the (people) saying themselves to be Judeans and they are not but they lie - look!, I will make them in order that they will have-come and they will worship before your feet and they may know that I loved1 you, .10that you kept my word of the patient-endurance; and I will keep you from the hour of the temptation, the (hour) being about to come on the whole inhabited-area to tempt the (people) dwelling-down on the earth. .11I come quickly. You must strongly-hold that-which you have in order that not-one-person may receive your crown.

.12The (person) being-victorious - I will make him a pillar in the interior-temple of my God, and he may never yet go-out outside, and I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, the (one) descending out-from heaven from my God, and my name, the new (name).

.13The (person) having an ear must hear what the spirit says to the churches.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to post your Comment